How To Tie A Tie On Your ManView: 159
A guide for you to tie a tie with different knots.
Men may sometimes feel limited to classic looks, but these looks haven’t stood the test of time because they’re just some run of the mill passing trends. A suit is certainly one timeless look that demands respect, but let’s break it down a little further. The tie is pretty much the one variable that really pulls the entire suit together and fetches boatloads of respect from friends, foes, and strangers.
Learn how to tie a tie is really important. Here are some benefits of wearing a tie:
- Ties Frames the Face. The tie is like an arrow to the face, drawing attention upwards for improved communication.
- Ties are Slimming. The tie brings attention into the middle for a slimming effect.
- Ties are a Focal Point. Each outfit needs a focal point, somewhere for the eye to rest. Particularly when in a color, the tie becomes a focal point.
- Ties are Perceived as Professional. With case studies that have been conducted, we have found that men perceive the tie as most business-like.
- Women Love A Man in a Tie.
Even the most elegant tie wearer had someone to help out the first time. Learn a knot or two, and you can help your son prepare for his first job interview, save your friend from the “snake pit” style, or simply show your care on your husband.
Here are 6 clear videos showing you how to tie various necktie knots on someone else for work and casual wear.